Genero: Death MetalOrigem: Estados Unidos
| 1. | I Hate Christians | 01:45 | |
| 2. | Smell The Burning Churches | 02:32 | |
| 3. | She Lives By Night | 01:49 | |
| 4. | Raid The Convent | 02:18 | |
| 5. | Satanic Slut | 02:08 | |
| 6. | I Am Death | 02:56 | |
| 7. | NunSlaughter | 02:27 | |
| 8. | Blood For Blood | 01:41 | |
| 9. | Altar Of The Dead | 00:59 | |
| 10. | In The Graveyard | 02:46 | |
| 11. | Emperor In Hell | 02:33 | |
| 12. | It Is I | 03:30 | |
| 13. | Hellchild (Venom Cover) | 03:57 | |
| 14. | God Has Lied | 01:28 | |
| 15. | How Cold The Grave | 01:43 | |
| 16. | We Bite (Misfits Cover) | 01:05 | |
| 17. | From The Sea | 03:34 | |
| 18. | Power Of Darkness | 02:41 | |
| 19. | Cerebus | 02:18 | |
| 20. | Healing The Possessed | 02:53 | |
| 21. | I.N.R.I. | 00:43 | |
| 22. | Devil Metal | 02:28 | |
| 23. | Midnight Mass | 01:38 | |
| 24. | Resurrection | 01:58 | |
| 25. | Black Horn Of The Ram | 01:38 | |
| 26. | The Guts Of Christ | 01:13 | |
| 27. | Fuck The Bastard Christ (first version) | 02:37 | |
| Total playing time | 59:18 | ||
Download



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário