Metal Extreme Song's Box


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2010

Intestinal Disgorge - Vagina

Genero: Noise/Grind
Origem: Estados Unidos

1.Bitch I'm Drunk00:54
2.Bea Arthur Porn Party01:09
3.Castrated Corpse00:27
4.Basement Sex Slave00:44
5.Endless Sadistic Torture00:07
6.Boiled Skulls on the Stove00:33
7.Bloated Strangled Corpse00:59
8.Slut Honey00:04
9.Unregistered Sex Offender00:55
10.Fat Dirty Pink Pussy00:14
11.Cumwhore00:25
12.Bi-Curious George00:39
13.Scrotal Skin Ski Mask00:42
14.Sean Hannity Scat Fantasy00:39
15.Fag-Filled Furnace00:09
16.Crossing Cocks With Koppel00:02
17.Triple Cock Piss Shower00:26
18.Eating John Stamos' Pussy00:30
19.A Bloated Corpse Basted With Semen00:34
20.The Libertine01:07
21.Knee Deep in Maggots and Corpses00:58
22.I Have Been Told You Have A Fine Ass00:58
23.I Came I Saw I Came00:02
24.Hotel She-Male Threesome00:04
25.Bra of Amputated Breasts00:28
26.Fuck Oprah00:29
27.Women the Other Worthless Meat00:02
28.Marry Me Bitch00:30
29.Bound Gagged and Beaten to Death00:26
30.Waking Up To A Warm Glass of Piss00:05
31.Spermsoaked Tranny Whore00:49
32.Cokewhore Concubine00:53
33.Emphesemic Granny Tranny00:25
34.You Are Nothing But A Cum Rag00:30
35.Pimp Ass Gimp Mask00:32
36.Eruption of Putrid Digestive Juices00:12
37.Pre-Teen Piss Princess00:26
38.Granny Whore Hand Job00:44
39.A Backyard Full of Buried Hookers00:02
40.Exhumed and Sexually Assaulted01:14
41.A Mouth Stuffed With Cocks00:32
42.A Moment Alone00:44
43.Kill Her00:05
44.Shit-Smeared Fag Corpse00:24
45.The Upside-Downing of the Cross00:20
46.Worm-Eaten Severed Heads00:43
47.Gagged With Piss-Soaked Panties00:14
48.College Pussy00:43
49.I Will Kill Every Motherfucker In This Place00:59
50.I'm Naked00:32
51.Molested Hipster Bitch00:40
52.I'm Going to Fuck Your Kid00:59
53.The Bludgeoning of the Cow00:11
54.I Stabbed Your Fucking Husband to Death00:34
55.Tongue My Ass00:09
56.I Fed My Wife Through A Woodchipper00:35
57.Randy Is A Faggot00:32
58.I Ditched My Bitch In A Ditch01:08
59.Pussy Gristle00:04
60.I Like My Women Like I Like My Eggs - Beaten00:12
61.God Help Me00:30
62.Twenty Two Stab Wounds00:20
63.Deviant Sex Acts00:33
64.Hidden Track01:01
Total playing time33:52

Download
Senha: www.mediaportal.ru

Resto do Post

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário